Duration: 3 Years
Limited seats are available for this programme
This programme leads to the integrated postgraduate programme in (subject to meeting the eligibility criteria): M.Sc. in Mathematics
- In the first two years of study, all three subjects (Mathematics, Computer Science and Statistics) are taught
- In the third year, only Mathematics course will be taught, leading to the final degree awarded: B.Sc. (Hons.) in Mathematics.
The programme is built on the four paradigms to study science: Theory, Experiment, Data Analysis and Simulation. In the first two formative years, the focus is given on Computer Science training in the current, modern context. This includes: The use of a computer more as a tool for problem solving, Data Structures with Python, Database or Information system (including associated lab work), Data Visualization, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Web Technology and Design.
- 10+2 years of schooling from a recognized board (CBSE or equivalent)
- Either passed or appeared for Final exams at XII level before Admissions Test. If not appeared for XII Standard exams, X and XI Standard marks will be considered.
- Age: preferably below 19 years on 31 May in the year of admission