Duration: 2 Years
The Masters Programme in Physics is designed to equip the students with strong fundamentals of physics. Students get adequate exposure to theory and experimental methodology of Modern Physics along with requisite computational techniques. A project work is designed to cater to the research potential of the students wherein they are exposed to gain experience in handling sophisticated equipment and are exposed to advanced concepts in Physics.
- 10+2 years of schooling and 3 years of university (total 15 years) as recognized by SSSIHL
- Either passed or appeared for Final exams at Bachelor’s degree level before Admissions Test. If not appeared for Bachelor’s degree final exams, aggregate marks in all the preceding Years/Semesters put together will be considered
- Candidates with a B.Sc. (Hons.) with Physics as the main subject along with Mathematics and either Chemistry, Statistics, Electronics or Computer Science as additional subjects are eligible to apply
- Candidates with a B.Sc. without Honours: 3-subject combination with Physics, Mathematics and either Chemistry, Statistics, Electronics, or Computer Science are eligible to apply
- Age: preferably below 23 years on 31 May in the year of admission
Curriculum is empty