No. of Vacancies: 02
Application Deadline: 20 November 2021
Location: Prasanthi Nilayam
Administrative Vacancy - MEN Applicants only (Full-time)
No. of Vacancies: 02
The Asst. Manager – Accounts shall be responsible for the management of disbursement of salaries, maintenance of all accounts including those related to research project grants of the University and related Management Information Systems (MIS), recording of revenue and capital expenditure of the University and grants received from various government and other organizations.
- Verification of the increment’s proposal every month, preparation of pay-bill and cash flow Statement
- Reconciliation & maintenance of payroll and project-related bank accounts and preparation of related vouchers
- Issuing of related cheques (physical and electronic) and payment advices by email
- Scrutinizing proposals / bills in respect of purchase of consumables and equipment under various research projects, and other payments of the University
- Submission of MIS reports
- Managing investments and coordinating the same with banks
- Prompt adjustment of all advances and preparation of ‘ageing report’
- A M.Com. / M.Com. (Hons.) degree with a major in Financial Accounting from a recognized university is desirable, with a minimum of a B.com (Hons) Degree with relevant experience
- Working knowledge of accounting software applications, especially Tally, is mandatory
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, etc.)
- Working knowledge of income tax and calculation of TDS for employees and vendors
- Experience of Budgeting and Financial Accounting etc., in autonomous bodies / Universities is desirable
- Good working knowledge of rules and regulations relating to deemed to be Universities and their accounts / audit and related finance matters will be desirable
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to show initiative and forward planning skills in relation to projects, tasks and time management
- Appreciation of a values-based lifestyle based on the teachings of Sri Sathya Sai Baba is essential and conducive to the unique, disciplined environment in the office
HOW TO APPLY
Download the SSSIHL Employment Application form to your computer.
Fill in the SSSIHL Employment Application PDF form in Adobe Acrobat.
Email the completed Application Form along with other attachments, scanned copies of degree certificates and corresponding marks lists to [email protected] before the closing date of application with the subject line: Asst. Manager – Accounts
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.