Assistant Professor – English Language & Literature -Full-time (Men’s Campus)
No. of Vacancies: 1
Application Deadline: 29 Dec 2021
Salary: As per UGC scales
The Assistant Professor will teach courses in English Language & Literature to the Undergraduate students at the SSSIHL men’s campus in Muddenahalli.
Additionally, he will be required to actively participate in extra-curricular activities involving students. This forms an important part of the Sri Sathya Sai System of values-based integral education.
- A Ph.D. in English Language/Literature.
- A good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade) at the Master’s degree level in English Language & Literature from an Indian university.
- Candidates with teaching experience at University level will be preferred.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Appreciation and willingness to live a disciplined life as per the code of conduct of the Institute, based on the basic human values as enunciated by Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba is essential.
HOW TO APPLY
Download the SSSIHL Employment Application form to computer.
Fill in the SSSIHL Employment Application PDF form in Adobe Acrobat.
Email the completed Application Form along with other attachments, scanned copies of degree certificates and corresponding marks lists to [email protected] before the closing date of application with the subject line: Assistant Professor – English
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an online interview.