Assistant Professor - Commerce (Finance) - Full-time (Men’s Campus)
No. of Vacancies: 1
Application Deadline: 30 June, 2021
Salary: As per UGC scales
The Assistant Professor will teach a variety of B.Com (H) courses, especially quantitative courses in the areas of accounts, taxation, costing and finance along with theory papers in commerce and management as required.
Additionally, he will be required to actively participate in extra-curricular activities involving students. This forms an important part of the Sri Sathya Sai System of values-based Integral Education.
- A Ph.D. in either Commerce or Management Studies
- Must hold an M.Com/MBA degree at Master’s level with a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce
- A good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade) at the master’s degree level from an Indian university
- Proficiency in English is necessary to effectively communicate with students
- Appreciation and willingness to live a disciplined life as per the code of conduct of the University, based on the basic human values as enunciated by Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba is essential
HOW TO APPLY
Download the SSSIHL Employment Application form to your computer.
Fill in the SSSIHL Employment Application PDF form in Adobe Acrobat.
Email the completed Application Form along with other attachments, scanned copies of degree certificates and corresponding marks lists to [email protected] before the closing date of application with the subject line: Assistant Professor-Commerce (Finance)-UG
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an online interview.