Assistant Professor – Perspectives in Education - Full-time (Women’s Campus)
No. of Vacancies: 1
Application Deadline: 26 March, 2023
Salary: As per UGC scales
The Assistant Professor will teach courses in Basics in Education, Contemporary India, School Organization, Supervision and Administration and Pedagogy (Social Science/Hindi/ Telugu) to B.Ed. students at the SSSIHL women’s campus.
Additionally, she will be required to actively participate in extra-curricular activities involving students. This forms an important part of the Sri Sathya Sai System of values-based integral education.
- Should be NET/SLET qualified
- A Ph.D. in Education with subject specializations is desirable
- A master’s degree in philosophy /sociology along with a M.Ed. degree is essential
- A good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade) at the master’s degree level from an Indian university
- Proficiency in English is necessary to effectively communicate with students
- Appreciation and willingness to live a disciplined life as per the code of conduct of the Institute, based on the basic human values as enunciated by Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba is essential
HOW TO APPLY
Download the SSSIHL Employment Application form to your computer.
Fill in the SSSIHL Employment Application PDF form in Adobe Acrobat.
Email the completed Application Form along with other attachments, scanned copies of degree certificates and corresponding marks lists to [email protected] before the closing date of application with the subject line: Asst. Professor – Perspectives in Education
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.