Associate Professor – Full-time (Men’s Campus)
No. of Vacancies: 1
Application Deadline: 28 February 2021
Salary: As per UGC scales
The Associate Professor will teach courses in Organic Chemistry,
Supramolecular Chemistry (Bioorganic chemistry), Medicinal Chemistry, Organic Chemistry of Natural Products and Spectroscopy to students of the M.Sc. in Chemistry programme at a Men’s Campus at SSSIHL.
Additionally, he will be required to actively participate in extra-curricular activities involving students. This forms an important part of the Sri Sathya Sai System of values-based Integral Education.
- A Ph.D. in Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Six years’ experience in teaching organic chemistry at post graduate level or 10 years of research experience in Synthetic Organic chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry, with sound knowledge of Organic chemistry and spectroscopy
- A good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade) at the master’s degree level in Chemistry from an Indian university, or an equivalent degree from an accredited university abroad
- Basic computer knowledge for using data analysis software is mandatory
- Proficiency in English is necessary to effectively communicate with students
- Appreciation and willingness to live a disciplined life as per the code of conduct of the University, based on the basic human values as enunciated by Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba is essential
HOW TO APPLY
Download the SSSIHL Employment Application form to your computer.
Fill in the SSSIHL Employment Application PDF form in Adobe Acrobat.
Email the completed Application Form along with other attachments, scanned copies of degree certificates and corresponding marks lists to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of application with the subject line: Associate Professor- Chemistry
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.