Junior Research Fellow – Full-time (Men’s Campus)
No. of Vacancies: 1
Application Deadline: 23 September 2021
Salary: ₹31,000 Consolidated per month for the first two years, and ₹35,000 Consolidated per month for the third year
A potential JRF position is available in the field of “Time-Optimal Control Studies” for a period of 3 years under NBHM funded project. The successful candidate
- will participate in a research project focused on Time-Optimal Control Studies on Coupled Non-Linear Dynamical Systems
- is expected to work on objectives of the project and to assist the Principal Investigator (PI) in writing monograph/project related work
- is also expected to collaborate with the research group of the PI. Experience in working with dynamical systems and optimal control theory will be given additional weightage
DURATION: The post is temporary and for a maximum duration of 3 years. The selected candidate is required to join immediately.
- Men candidates with M. Sc. or equivalent degree, with 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA and above
- The upper age limit is 30
- A sound background in dynamical systems and optimal control theory is an advantage
- Knowledge of MATLAB or similar simulation software is essential.
- Good communication and writing skills are essential
- Appreciation and willingness to live a disciplined life as per the code of conduct of the University, based on the basic human values as enunciated by Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba is essential
HOW TO APPLY
Download the SSSIHL Employment Application form to your computer.
Fill in the SSSIHL Employment Application PDF form in Adobe Acrobat.
Email the completed Application Form along with other attachments, scanned copies of degree certificates and corresponding marks lists to [email protected] before the closing date of application with the subject line: JRF- DMACS
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview