Medical Lab Technician – Full-time (Men’s Campus)
No. of Vacancies: 1
Application Deadline: 20 January 2021
Salary: 1st year – ₹. 18,000/-per month; 2nd year -₹. 19,800/- per month and 3rd year –₹. 21,780/- per month (Consolidated)
A potential Medical lab technician is available in the field of “Antimicrobial Resistance” under ICMR funded project. The successful candidate will participate in a research project focused on characterizing the mechanisms involved in the emergence of antibiotic resistance among uropathogenic enterobacteriaceae. The candidate will work to support the research team at Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Puttaparthi and the Department of Microbiology at Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences, Puttaparthi.
The post is temporary and for a maximum duration of 3 years.
Successful candidates are required to join immediately.
- • Men candidates with a Diploma / B.Sc. (Medical Lab Technician) or equivalent degree with a background knowledge in Clinical Microbiology
- • Working knowledge of handling clinically isolated bacteria is a prerequisite.
- • The candidate must demonstrate competency in bacterial culturing, identification and MIC detection
- • Good verbal communication skills and ability to multi-task are expected for the position
- • Prior experience in a clinical microbiology laboratory will be given additional weightage
- • Appreciation and willingness to live a disciplined life as per the code of conduct of the University, based on the basic human values as enunciated by Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba is essential
HOW TO APPLY
Download the SSSIHL Employment Application form to your computer.
Fill in the SSSIHL Employment Application PDF form in Adobe Acrobat.
Email the completed Application Form along with other attachments, scanned copies of degree certificates and corresponding marks lists to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of application with the subject line: Medical Lab Technician – Biosciences
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an online interview.