Research Associate - Central Research Laboratory – Full-time (Women’s Campus)
No. of Vacancies: 1
Application Deadline: 12 December 2020
Salary: ₹30,000 (Consolidated)
The Research Associate is expected to work primarily at the Central Research Laboratory (CRL), Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Anantapur Campus. Characterization facilities will be availed at the Central Research Instruments Facility (CRIF), Prasanthi Nilayam.
The post is temporary and for a maximum duration of 3 years.
Successful candidates are required to join immediately.
- Women candidates with a Ph. D degree in Physics/ Materials Science from a reputed University/Institute with research experience in Magnetic materials, Multifunctional materials and/or Multiferroics
- Candidates must be skilled in nanomaterial synthesis by mechanical as well as soft chemical routes and in material characterization techniques – XRD, electron microscopy, optical characterization, etc.
- A sound electronics background for device applications is an advantage
- Basic computer knowledge for using data analysis software is mandatory
- Good communication and writing skills are essential
- Appreciation and willingness to live a disciplined life as per the code of conduct of the University, based on the basic human values as enunciated by Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba is essential
HOW TO APPLY
Download the SSSIHL Employment Application form to your computer.
Fill in the SSSIHL Employment Application PDF form in Adobe Acrobat.
Email the completed Application Form along with other attachments, scanned copies of degree certificates and corresponding marks lists to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of application with the subject line: Research Associate – Physics
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.