Scientific Administrative Staff – Full-time (Men’s Campus)
No. of Vacancies: 01
Application Deadline: 30 April 2021
Salary: 20,000/- per month (consolidated)
Age: 21 to 50 years
- The Scientific Administrative staff will work under the BIRAC funded project (PACE-CRS) on antimicrobial resistance prediction modelling at the Dept. of Biosciences, Prasanthi Nilayam.
- The successful candidate will be expected to provide administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner for the research project involving multiple hospitals.
- The candidate will work as an interface between the research team, the hospitals (study centers) and Tech Mahindra Pvt. Ltd providing administrative support and timely communication to all the study teams.
- The position is temporary and for a maximum duration of 18 months.
Successful candidates are required to join immediately.
- The successful candidate must hold a bachelor’s or equivalent degree
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant or equivalent position
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality are required for the position
- Appreciation and willingness to live a disciplined life as per the code of conduct of the University, based on the basic human values as enunciated by Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba is essential
HOW TO APPLY
Download the SSSIHL Employment Application form to your computer.
Fill in the SSSIHL Employment Application PDF form in Adobe Acrobat.
Email the completed Application Form along with other attachments, scanned copies of degree certificates and corresponding marks lists to [email protected] before the closing date of application with the subject line: Scientific Administrative Staff – Dept of Biosciences
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.