Senior Laboratory Assistant – Full-time (Men Applicants)
No. of Vacancies: 1
Application Deadline: 28 September 2022
Salary: 1st year – ₹18,000/-PM, 2nd year – ₹18,800/-PM, 3rd year – ₹19,600/-PM
A potential Senior Laboratory Assistant position is available in the field of Antimicrobial Resistance under an ICMR funded project. The successful candidate will participate in a research project focused on characterizing the mechanisms involved in the emergence of antibiotic resistance among clinically isolated bacteria. The candidate will work to support the research team at Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Puttaparthi.
Duration: The post is temporary, extended annually for a maximum duration of 3 Years, based on the performance.
Successful candidates are required to join immediately.
- The successful candidate must hold a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician
- A B.Sc. (Medical Lab Technician) or equivalent degree with a background knowledge in Clinical Microbiology will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of handling clinically isolated bacteria is a prerequisite
- The candidate must demonstrate competency in bacterial culturing, identification and MIC detection
- Prior experience in a clinical microbiology laboratory will be given additional weightage
- Good verbal communication skills and ability to multi-task are expected for the position
- Appreciation and willingness to live a disciplined life as per the code of conduct of the University, based on the basic human values as enunciated by Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba is essential.
HOW TO APPLY
Download the SSSIHL Employment Application form to computer.
Fill in the SSSIHL Employment Application PDF form in Adobe Acrobat.
Email the completed Application Form along with other attachments, scanned copies of degree certificates and corresponding marks lists to [email protected] before the closing date of application with the subject line: Senior Laboratory Assistant – Biosciences
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview