Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
No. of Vacancies: 1
Application Deadline: 10 September 2023
Fellowship: ₹35,000 Consolidated per month
Duration: 6 Months
Advt. No.: SSSIHL/23-24/DMAC/ACA/013
A potential SRF position is available in the field of “Invivo Modelling of Leprosy” for a period of 6 months under CSIR funded Project titled ‘Role and Interactions of Biological Markers in Causation of Type 1/Type 2 Lepra Reactions: A In Vivo Mathematical Modelling with Clinical Validation’
The successful candidate will participate in a research project focused on role of the biological markers leading to lepra reactions through mathematical modelling.
The candidate will have access to highly collaborative research and clinical teams with expertise from Central Leprosy Teaching and Research Institute (CLTRI), Chengalpattu.
Project Tenure: 3 years from 04-02-2021 to 04-02-2024
- NET/GATE qualified candidates having a minimum of 2 years of research experience after M.Sc. or equivalent degree as evidenced from published papers in standard refereed journals
- Experience in working with dynamical systems and optimal control theory will be given additional weightage
- The upper age limit is 32 years, and can be relaxed up-to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to scheduled castes/tribes/OBC, women and physically handicapped candidates
Note: In addition to the above:
- Proficiency in English is necessary to effectively communicate with students
- Appreciation and willingness to live a disciplined life as per the code of conduct of the University, based on the basic human values as enunciated by Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba is essential
HOW TO APPLY
Download the SSSIHL Employment Application form to your computer.
Fill in the SSSIHL Employment Application PDF form in Adobe Acrobat.
Email the completed Application Form along with other attachments, scanned copies of degree certificates and corresponding marks lists to [email protected] before the closing date of application with the subject line: SRF- DMACS
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview