No. of Vacancies: 02
Application Deadline: 20 November 2021
Location: Prasanthi Nilayam
Administrative Vacancy - MEN Applicants only (Full-time)
No. of Vacancies: 02
The Asst. Manager (Administration) will perform a broad range of professional-level duties to help coordinate the administrative and operational activities of the Office of the Registrar.
- Provide administrative support to the Registrar’s Office. Duties include database management, filing systems, inventory management, dispatch of office correspondence and assist in day-to-day operations including tasks related to Admissions
- Liaison with Government Customs officials, import of University equipment (e.g. Research and Laboratories) and related documentation
- Logistics management -includes procuring University/ official stationery and other material/assets such as prizes, posters, invites and other event materials, publications, etc.), Communicating with vendors and ensuring timely delivery/ dispatch of materials
- Managing and overseeing the stipends and scholarships for Students/ Doctoral Research Scholars
- A minimum of any Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- 1-3 years of work experience in Office Administration is desirable
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to show initiative and forward planning skills in relation to projects, tasks and time management
- Appreciation of a values-based lifestyle based on the teachings of Sri Sathya Sai Baba is essential and conducive to the unique, disciplined environment in the office
HOW TO APPLY
Download the SSSIHL Employment Application form to your computer.
Fill in the SSSIHL Employment Application PDF form in Adobe Acrobat.
Email the completed Application Form along with other attachments, scanned copies of degree certificates and corresponding marks lists to [email protected] before the closing date of application with the subject line: Asst. Manager (Administration)
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.