Assistant Professor in Mathematics and Computer Science – [Mathematics] - Full-time (Men’s Campus)
No. of Vacancies: 1
Application Deadline: 31 January, 2023
Salary: As per UGC scales
The Assistant Professor will teach courses in the areas of Mathematics such as Real Analysis, Algebra, Ordinary Differential Equations, Probability and Statistics, Discrete Mathematics, etc. to the UG or PG students of the men’s campus.
Additionally, he will be required to actively participate in extra-curricular activities involving students. This forms an important part of the Sri Sathya Sai System of values-based integral education.
- A Ph.D. in Mathematics with good background and aptitude in Computer Science and programming is preferred
- An excellent academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade) at the master’s degree level from an Indian university
- Programming experience in Sage/Matlab/Python is desirable
- Proficiency in English is necessary to effectively communicate with students
- Appreciation and willingness to live a disciplined life as per the code of conduct of the Institute, based on the basic human values as enunciated by Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba is essential
HOW TO APPLY
Download the SSSIHL Employment Application form to computer.
Fill in the SSSIHL Employment Application PDF form in Adobe Acrobat.
Email the completed Application Form along with other attachments, scanned copies of degree certificates and corresponding marks lists to [email protected] before the closing date of application with the subject line: Assistant Professor-Mathematics & Computer Science
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.