Assistant Professor in Mathematics and Computer Science - [Computer Science] - Full-time (Men’s Campuses)
No. of Vacancies: 3
Application Deadline: 31 January, 2023
Salary: As per UGC scales
The Assistant Professor will teach courses in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science such as Introduction to Probability, Linear Algebra, Discrete Mathematics, Statistics, Algorithms and Data structures, Computer Architecture, Database, Computer Networks, C, C++-programming, Python programming etc. to the UG or PG students of the men’s campuses.
Additionally, he will be required to actively participate in extra-curricular activities involving students. This forms an important part of the Sri Sathya Sai System of values-based integral education.
- A Ph.D. in Computer Science or Ph.D. in Statistics or Mathematics with good background and aptitude in Computer Science and programming is preferred. An M.Tech (CS) graduate with NET qualification could also be considered
- An excellent academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade) at the master’s degree level from an Indian university
- Good Coding skills in some of the standard programming languages such as Java, C, C++, Python, SQL, etc. are essential
- Proficiency in English is necessary to effectively communicate with students
- Appreciation and willingness to live a disciplined life as per the code of conduct of the Institute, based on the basic human values as enunciated by Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba is essential
HOW TO APPLY
Download the SSSIHL Employment Application form to computer.
Fill in the SSSIHL Employment Application PDF form in Adobe Acrobat.
Email the completed Application Form along with other attachments, scanned copies of degree certificates and corresponding marks lists to [email protected] before the closing date of application with the subject line: Assistant Professor-Mathematics & Computer Science
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.