Project Coordinator – Full-time (Men’s Campus)
No. of Vacancies: 01
Application Deadline: 30 April 2021
Salary: 60,000/- per month (consolidated)
- The Post-Doctoral Research Fellow will work under the BIRAC funded project (PACE-CRS) on antimicrobial resistance prediction modelling at the Dept. of Biosciences, Prasanthi Nilayam.
- The candidate will work as an interface between the research team, the hospitals (study centers) and an industrial partner providing artificial intelligence and machine learning support to the project. The candidate will have access to highly collaborative research and clinical teams with expertise in the required areas of research.
- The position is temporary and for a maximum duration of 18 months.
Successful candidates are required to join immediately.
- A good academic record with a Ph.D. and background knowledge in Biostatistics.
- Working knowledge of principles of Biostatistics, data handling, data analysis and prediction modelling is required
- Ability to demonstrate competency in working with “R” and other bio-statistical tools
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision and collaboratively as part of the research team, and ability to analyze and communicate experimental results clearly to other team members is required;
- Exceptional work ethic, strong written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- Appreciation and willingness to live a disciplined life as per the code of conduct of the University, based on the basic human values as enunciated by Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba is essential.
HOW TO APPLY
Download the SSSIHL Employment Application form to your computer.
Fill in the SSSIHL Employment Application PDF form in Adobe Acrobat.
Email the completed Application Form along with other attachments, scanned copies of degree certificates and corresponding marks lists to [email protected] before the closing date of application with the subject line: Project Coordinator – Dept of Biosciences
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.