Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) at SSSIHL, as a part of its post-accreditation quality initiative, successfully completed a 7-day Training Programme on the National Assessment and Accreditation Council’s Quality Indicator Framework! The Training Programme, held between 25th July and 4th August 2023, was mainly intended for the newly reconstituted IQAC team and the NAAC Criteria-Specific Steering Teams.
The following 7 Criteria were covered and discussed in detail:
- Criterion-1: Curricular Aspects
- Criterion-2: Teaching-Learning and Evaluation
- Criterion-3: Research, Innovations, and Extension
- Criterion-4: Infrastructure and Learning Resources
- Criterion-5: Student Support and Progression
- Criterion-6: Governance, Leadership and Management
- Criterion-7: Institutional Values and Best Practices
The sessions gave the participants valuable and deep insights into the various metrics and their effective implementation at SSSIHL. Vibrant discussions ensued after every session to debate possibilities and challenges.
The distinguished resource persons, are Dr. Rani P L, Associate Professor of English, Former IQAC Coordinator, and currently Advisor to IQAC; Dr. S Balasubramanian, Associate Professor of Mathematics and Computer Science, Former IQAC Dy. Coordinator, and current Advisor to IQAC; and Sri K V R K Bhargav, Deputy Manager (Administration) – IQAC office, shared their rich experience, expertise, and guidance which enriched the sessions significantly.