The Department of Management & Commerce of Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Muddenahalli Campus, held its annual Alumni interaction program IGNITION 2023 on 08 July 2023 for its B.B.A. students. Over 12 members of the Alumni with various industry experiences actively participated in the event interacting and engaging with the boys through various talks and activity sessions throughout the day:
- Sri Parthasarathi V, Strategic Account Manager, GeeBee Education
- Sri Goutham Menon, Senior Territory Sales Manager, PhonePe Pvt. Ltd.
- Sri Abhayvelayudhan, HR Manager – TA, Oliva Skin and Hair Clinic
- Sri Manikanta B.V., Proprietor, Srinivasa Wood World
- Sri Sharath N, Founder and CFO @ FREE, MD @ Sharath Bharath Ventures
- Sri Sai Sandesh Sharma, Analyst at Dotdash Meredith India.
- Sri Krishnaprasad N P, Chief Marketing Officer, Koncepts Lab, India
- Sri Jagan Mohan Shesham, Manager – Search, GroupM Pvt. Ltd.
- Sri Shiva Rama Krishna Naidu Kamisetty, Manager, Development, Teach for India
- Sri Saunak Dey, Analyst, Government, and Public Services, Deloitte USI
- Sri Pratyay Das, Analytics Analyst, Accenture Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
The objective of this initiative was for the students of the B.B. A. program to be able to view their experiences at the campus from different perspectives, understand the importance of the programme they are pursuing, and the way forward, keeping in mind the kind of opportunities available in the market today, all this by engaging in meaningful knowledge sessions of their choice while networking with members of the Alumni hailing from various industries.
The students made the most of the opportunity by actively participating and engaging with their seniors and were grateful to them for taking time out and spending the day with them.